Cosmetic dermatology options available to New Orleans area patientsBy Dr. Mary Lupo
- Cosmetic injectables – turning back time by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is easy with cosmetic injectables. Our practice offers several brands, including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Juvéderm, Restylane, Belotero, Radiesse, and Sculptra. We provide dermal fillers, neuromodulators, and collagen stimulators, many of which can be used together for amazing results!
- Kybella treatment – submental fullness can result in the appearance of a double chin in even the thinnest of patients. Men and women who want to reduce the fat in this area may want to learn about Kybella injections, an alternative to invasive plastic surgeries such as liposuction.
- Chemical peels – improving the texture and tone of the skin can be achieved with chemical peels. Chemical peels use special ingredients specially chosen by Dr. Mary Lupo to help rejuvenate the skin, removing dead skin cells, and providing noticeable exfoliation
- Vein removal – vein removal in our practice can be achieved in one of two ways, with laser vein removal or traditional sclerotherapy. The treatment of spider veins and varicose veins is available here in our practice.
- Dermal infusion with SilkPeel – patients who want to have radiant, beautiful skin are welcome to learn about the SilkPeel dermal infusion treatment. Not only is the skin exfoliated with tiny crystals, but the device also infuses solutions deep into the skin for a more beautiful appearance.
Schedule a visit with our Board-certified dermatologist
If you have considered cosmetic dermatology options, speak to a qualified and experienced professional – Dr. Mary Lupo. Contact our office today at (504) 777-3047 and visit our state-of-the-art practice located at 145 Robert E Lee Boulevard #320 in New Orleans.
Back to Home Page