The benefits of Fraxel Dual Laser treatment in New OrleansBy Dr. Mary Lupo
Fraxel Dual is the latest version in a long line of progressively advancing technologies. As one of the first reliable fractionated laser devices on the market, Fraxel became synonymous with less invasive lasers. The company has continued to stay at the forefront of developing technology, with each new device achieving better results with a better patient experience.
About Fraxel DualFraxel Dual includes two wavelength options
- The 1975 wavelength is more superficial, making it a gentler treatment for sensitive skin. It is excellent for reducing fine lines, improving pigmentation, stimulating collagen, removing precancers and general skin rejuvenation.
- The 1550 wavelength penetrates the skin more deeply, which makes it especially effective for textural problems such as scars and wrinkles. Because it reaches deeper levels, it has a greater impact on collagen production.
Dual-action, virtually endless benefitsThis technology combines 1550 and 1975 wavelengths in one extremely adjustable device. What does that mean for you? Your dermatologist has twice as many options for customizing treatment to your unique skin type, concerns, and goals.
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Improve sun damage
- Lighten dark spots
- Correct uneven complexion
- Improve skin quality and texture
- Reduce fine lines, superficial wrinkles, and certain types of scarring
Our mission at the Lupo Center is to provide patients with innovative, effective and ethical care to make each person look and feel their personal best. To fulfill our goal, we provide state-of-the-art medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments to all patients.
Board certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology Mary P. Lupo, MD has been a leader in the field of non-surgical rejuvenation since 1983. She travels internationally to teach her innovative techniques, and her reputation brings in patients from around the country. She started the first formal residency training program for injectables and peels in 1983 at Tulane Medical School and served as past president of Women’s Dermatologic Society, adjunct professor of dermatology at Tulane and a founder of Cosmetic Boot Camp. Dr. Lupo holds membership in many prestigious dermatology associations, participates in clinical trials for approval of new drugs and devices and acts as an advisor for numerous aesthetic-minded companies.