More Fraxel Restore Related Questions
- Fraxel Dual New Orleans - I went to a med spa recently and after a consult, the aesthetician did a procedure called "fractional". I am not sure what it was exactly, but she said it was to improve my sun damage. Well that was $800.00 dollars ad 3 weeks ago and I look no better at all. What, exactly, is "fractional"?
- Fraxel in New Orleans - I had a laser treatment and I was told it was a Fraxel, but I just saw a TV show and the machine said Fraxel on it. The one used on me did not look like the same machine, and the one on TV was a roller application. The machine used on me was stamped in spots on my face. Was I duped?
- Fraxel Procedure New Orleans - What are my options to improve my stretch marks?
- Fraxel Treatments New Orleans - Is It OK to go to a Tanning Booth (Wearing a 50 SPF) in Between Fraxel Treatments? I want to protect my face but still get a body-tan. Will a SPF 50 sunblock provide enough protection to the face during 7-minute sun booth sessions?
- Fraxel Restore in New Orleans - What Procedures Can Remove Ice Pick Scars?
- Fraxel Restore New Orleans - I had Fraxel 3 days ago and my skin is very dry and brown. Is this normal?
- Fractora Laser vs Fraxel New Orleans - I had a Fraxel several months ago. Is it safe for me to get on Accutane?
- Fraxel Treatment New Orleans - I am planning on getting Fraxel. How can I maximize my results and maintain the improvement longer? I can only afford to do this once!
- Fraxel Scar Removal New Orleans - I have deep pitted, old acne scars that I would like treated. Is Fraxel the best option for treatment? I have tried chemical peels and microdermabrasion with little improvement.
- Fraxel Restore Procedure New Orleans - Would Fraxel laser remove the white spots I am getting on my arms and legs and shoulders? What kind of procedure would improve these white spots where there appears to be no more pigment left? I seem to have just as many freckles as I have white spots now that I'm 40. Are these white spots considered age spots too?
Back to Fraxel Restore Home Page
Our mission at the Lupo Center is to provide patients with innovative, effective and ethical care to make each person look and feel their personal best. To fulfill our goal, we provide state-of-the-art medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments to all patients.
Board certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology Mary P. Lupo, MD has been a leader in the field of non-surgical rejuvenation since 1983. She travels internationally to teach her innovative techniques, and her reputation brings in patients from around the country. She started the first formal residency training program for injectables and peels in 1983 at Tulane Medical School and served as past president of Women’s Dermatologic Society, adjunct professor of dermatology at Tulane and a founder of Cosmetic Boot Camp. Dr. Lupo holds membership in many prestigious dermatology associations, participates in clinical trials for approval of new drugs and devices and acts as an advisor for numerous aesthetic-minded companies.