More Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Related Questions
- IPL for Melasma New Orleans - I do filler regularly. Either Restylane L or Juvederm XC. I am interested in getting rid of some of the redness on my face. Can I do filler and IPL on the same day?
- Excel V Laser New Orleans - I have a tendency to bruise from filler. I have very thin, fair skin, and I take aspirin for a medical condition. Is there a way to prevent bruising? Or can it resolve faster?
- Intense Pulse Light New Orleans LA - Hi Dr. Lupo, I am a 60 year old African American female; I have dark skin with hyper pigmentation from acne scars. I recently went to a local laser center for a consultation and was recommended that I receive multiple intense pulse light treatments. I am uneasy about this because I know that not all lasers are safe for African American skin. What is your personal opinion on this laser for someone of African American decent?
- Intense Pulse Light Treatment New Orleans - Is there any advice to improve the results from my upcoming Intense Pulsed Light treatments
- Intense Pulsed Light New Orleans - IPL or Chemical Peel - Which is a Better Option for Acne, Acne Scars and Large Pores?
- Fotofacial Treatment New Orleans - I am 64 years old, fair and have thin skin with lots of discolorations and broken capillaries. Am I a candidate for microdermabrasion or IPL photofacial?
- Intense Pulsed Light in New Orleans - What is intense pulsed light in New Orleans?
Back to Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Home Page
Our mission at the Lupo Center is to provide patients with innovative, effective and ethical care to make each person look and feel their personal best. To fulfill our goal, we provide state-of-the-art medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments to all patients.
Board certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology Mary P. Lupo, MD has been a leader in the field of non-surgical rejuvenation since 1983. She travels internationally to teach her innovative techniques, and her reputation brings in patients from around the country. She started the first formal residency training program for injectables and peels in 1983 at Tulane Medical School and served as past president of Women’s Dermatologic Society, adjunct professor of dermatology at Tulane and a founder of Cosmetic Boot Camp. Dr. Lupo holds membership in many prestigious dermatology associations, participates in clinical trials for approval of new drugs and devices and acts as an advisor for numerous aesthetic-minded companies.