Laser dermatology is changing skin care in New OrleansTreatments using Lasers & Devices may include any of the following procedures or devices:
- Skin Tightening
- Body Contouring & Fat Reduction
- VASER Shape
- Laser Hair Removal
- excel HR
- Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing
- Fraxel Dual
- Clear + Brilliant
- IPL & Vascular Lasers
- excel V
- M22 IPL
- Fractional CO2 Resurfacing
- Acne Treatments
- 532 nm VariLite Laser
- Laser Genesis
Some of the most groundbreaking lasers have been developed to address skin problems and deliver gorgeous complexions. Each piece of equipment represents a significant investment of money and training time, and no one device serves all dermatological purposes. Dr. Mary Lupo of the Lupo Center for Aesthetic and General Dermatology brings customized skin care to patients in the Southern Louisiana Gulf Coast area with a full suite of safe, FDA-cleared lasers and light devices, and other innovative therapies to help give patients the beautiful skin they desire. Here are just a few examples of the laser and devices treatments available at the Lupo Center:
- The Fraxel Restore Dual Wavelength system is one of the most versatile lasers used at the Lupo Center for Aesthetic & General Dermatology. The doctors use it to non-invasively resurface skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles, sun spots, age spots, and melasma. It is used to remove actinic keratosis (a pre-cancerous skin condition), and to remediate acne and other types of scarring. It penetrates deeper layers of skin and stimulates natural production of collagen, without harm to the surface.
- Treatments with the Clear + Brilliant fractional laser fight signs of aging and restore natural glow to the complexion. It brightens skin tone by refreshing from the inside out.
- The Active/Deep FX Fractional CO2 Resurfacing laser is ideal for more dramatic resurfacing on the face, neck, and chest – with a little extra recovery time.
- The Lumenis M22 is an Intense Pulse Light (IPL) device that is a non-laser, broad band, light treatment using energy in the visible and near-infrared light spectrum. It is best as a treatment for overall photoaging, often called photorejuvenation or fotofacial.
- Using VariLite and Cutera 532 nm lasers, the Lupo Center doctors are able to precisely target and eliminate vascular lesions and even very small spots of pigmentation on all skin types and ethnicities.
- The CoolTouch CT3 Plus non-ablative laser utilizes a specific light wavelength that reduces acne inflammation and improves mild wrinkles. It is safe for all areas of the body and all skin colors.
- Laser hair removal liberates patients from daily shaving routines or painful waxing procedures.
Are you ready to change your appearance with Laser Dermatology? : Dr. Mary LupoAre you ready to experience the best skin care treatments? Have you ever considered visiting a Dermatologist to get advice to change the appearance of your skin? Check with Dr. Mary Lupo from Lupo Center for Aesthetic & General Dermatology Orleans, LA to have the best Laser Treatments.
I usually review with every patient the option from the more aggressive to the less aggressive and to the minimally invasive.
One of the nice things about the Lupo Center is we have several different lasers; we don't just have one laser and try to fit a square peg into a round hole.
What types of laser treatments do you offer at your practice?
- Fractional Co2 Resurfacing (most aggressive one)
- Fraxel Dual (can be done more or less aggressively)
- CoolTouch laser
- Excel V laser
- IPL (non-laser light device)
- Radiofrequency microneedling
- Regular microneedling
- Light chemical peels
- Clear and Brilliant (less aggressive Fraxel that has no downtime)
- Dermal infusion (combination between microdermabrasion and a light chemical peel)
The spectrum of lasers available is so varied that the patient can decide to have one aggressive laser treatment or a series of less aggressive laser treatments.
The field of dermatology is changing every day. Are you are ready for a dermatologist who evolves with those advances? Call the Lupo Center for Aesthetic & General Dermatology at (504) 777-3047.
Our mission at the Lupo Center is to provide patients with innovative, effective and ethical care to make each person look and feel their personal best. To fulfill our goal, we provide state-of-the-art medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments to all patients.
Board certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology Mary P. Lupo, MD has been a leader in the field of non-surgical rejuvenation since 1983. She travels internationally to teach her innovative techniques, and her reputation brings in patients from around the country. She started the first formal residency training program for injectables and peels in 1983 at Tulane Medical School and served as past president of Women’s Dermatologic Society, clinical professor of dermatology at Tulane and a founder of Cosmetic Boot Camp. Dr. Lupo holds membership in many prestigious dermatology associations, participates in clinical trials for approval of new drugs and devices and acts as an advisor for numerous aesthetic-minded companies.