More Sclerotherapy Related Questions
- Sclerotherapy New Orleans LA - I had a series of sclerotherapy treatment 5 years ago and I still have the stockings. I have lost a little weight since my last treatment series. Do I need new stockings?
- New Orleans Vein Treatment - I have veins in my legs I want gone. I am needle phobic. Do lasers work as well?
- Sclerotherapy Treatments New Orleans - I'm a 24 year old female, 5 '2" & 118lbs. I have had very visible green veins that don't bulge on my legs for the past couple of years - actually one on my leg has been very visible since I was 12. The veins seem to be worsening. I 've never been severely overweight (but in 2008 I was around 130lbs) and haven 't had any kids, but my job requires me to be on my feet. Sometimes it feels like I have dull pains in my legs. What would work for me?
- Leg Veins New Orleans - I am 33 and have had 2 children. With each pregnancy, my leg veins have gotten worse. I want to have one more child. Should I wait until all pregnancies are behind me, or come in soon and be treated even if I want to have another child in a couple of years?
- Sclerotherapy Treatment New Orleans - Do I need compression stockings after sclerotherapy?
- Spider Vein Treatment New Orleans - I have small dark moles on my neck. They run in my family. I think they make me look old, And sometimes they get irritated by my necklaces. Is there a safe treatment that will not change my skin color (I am mixed-race)?
Back to Sclerotherapy Home Page