" New technologies like Exilis can improve lax skin and make the jawline more defined and tighten loose skin after weight loss. "
- Dr. Lupo
Skin Tightening: 10 of 28
Skin Tightening: 11 of 28
Skin Tightening: 12 of 28
Skin Tightening: 13 of 28
Skin Tightening: 14 of 28
Skin Tightening: 15 of 28
Skin Tightening: 16 of 28
Skin Tightening: 17 of 28
Skin Tightening: 18 of 28
Skin Tightening: 19 of 28
Skin Tightening: 20 of 28
Skin Tightening: 21 of 28
Skin Tightening: 22 of 28
Skin Tightening: 23 of 28
Skin Tightening: 24 of 28
Skin Tightening: 25 of 28
Skin Tightening: 26 of 28
Skin Tightening: 27 of 28
Skin Tightening: 28 of 28
Lupo Center for Aesthetic and General Dermatology
My neck is looking so much younger after this procedure that I no longer have to live in turtle necks.
Skin tightening technology has been available at the Lupo Center since 2004, and since then, we have upgraded our equipment to provide our patients with the safest and most effective technology on the market. We offer our patients two different treatments for non-surgical, non-invasive skin tightening with Exilis Elite and Ultherapy.
is a monopolar radiofrequency device that causes both shrinking of loose tissue immediately, as well as long term collagen production that lifts and tightens loose skin over time. It is very useful in many areas such as jowls, neck, eyebrows and especially the abdomen. Perfect for patients in their 40's who want to reverse early skin changes in order to postpone or prevent the need for surgery. Exilis is also a great option after liposuction to tighten any ridges or ripples. For optimal results, most patients need four to six sessions done bi-monthly.
Ultherapy, also known as Ulthera, uses ultrasound and the body's own natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin on the brow, neck and under the chin. The only FDA-cleared procedure to "lift" skin, Ulthera stimulates the deep structural support layers of the skin - including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift - without disturbing the surface of the skin. Ulthera is also FDA-cleared to improve lines and wrinkles on the décolleté by stimulating the natural formation of collagen and elastin in the skin’s foundation to gradually smooth chest wrinkles. Patients may notice a short-term "boost", but the natural process of creating new, more elastic, collagen builds over time. Results will unfold over the course of two to three months, and some patients have reported continued improvement for up to six months. Most patients only require one treatment, while others may find optimal results with additional treatments.
With Exilis and Ulthera, patients can continue with their normal activities after a 60-90 minute in-office procedure. While neither device can duplicate the results of surgery, both have proven to be an inviting alternative for patients who are looking for a less expensive, less invasive and less downtime treatment to surgery.
For additional information on Skin Tightening please read the following articles:
- Ulthera Ultrasound Treatment in New Orleans - Benefits of Ulthera ultrasound treatment in New Orleans
- Ultherapy Rejuvenates Skin From Inside Out New Orleans - Ultherapy rejuvenates the skin from the inside out for New Orleans area patients
- Ultherapy Lift and Tighten Sagging Skin with Ultherapy New Orleans - Can patients in the New Orleans area lift and tighten sagging skin with Ultherapy?
- Eliminate Fat With Exilis in New Orleans - Patients turn to Dermatologist in New Orleans to eliminate fat with Exilis
- FDA Approved Exilis in New Orleans - Patients in New Orleans opt for FDA approved Exilis treatments to tighten lax skin
- Losing Love Handles with Exilis In New Orleans - Love handles are losing the battle with patients receiving Exilis treatments in New Orleans
- Face Rejuvenation with Exilis in New Orleans - People in New Orleans love face rejuvenation with Exilis
- Body Contouring in New Orleans - Body contouring solutions available in New Orleans
- Look Younger with Exilis New Orleans - Patients in New Orleans can look younger with Exilis treatments
- Exilis for Face and Neck New Orleans - Face and neck rejuvenation with Exilis for patients in New Orleans
- Are Risks Involved in Exilis Treatment New Orleans - Patients in New Orleans ask, "Are there risks involved in Exilis treatments?"
- Real Results with Exilis New Orleans - Exilis provides New Orleans patients with real results when it comes to tightening loose skin
- Who is a Good Candidate for Ultherapy in New Orleans? - Who is a good candidate for Ultherapy, a skin tightening procedure in New Orleans?
- Ulthera Treatment Benefits in New Orleans - What are the benefits of Ulthera treatment for patients in New Orleans?
- Exilis Body Contouring New Orleans - Exilis body contouring treatments in New Orleans can help reshape the body
- Skin Tightening with Exilis New Orleans - Youthful looking skin with Exilis tightening treatment in New Orleans
- Exilis Treatment Areas New Orleans - Exilis treatments can help improve different areas on the body for New Orleans patients
- Exilis Non Surgical Fat Reduction New Orleans - Exilis is an effective non surgical fat reduction procedure in New Orleans
- Exilis Treatment Benefits New Orleans - The benefits of Exilis treatments for New Orleans area residents
- Exilis Treatment New Orleans - New Orleans patients give Exilis treatments for skin tightening rave reviews
- Ultherapy New Orleans - Common questions regarding Ultherapy in New Orleans
- Dermatologist New Orleans Ultherapy Skin Tightening - Skin tightening with Ultherapy in New Orleans
- Ultherapy Treatment New Orleans - Frequently asked questions regarding Ultherapy treatment in New Orleans
- Exilis Skin Tightening New Orleans LA - New Orleans patients ask: "How do Exilis skin tightening treatments work without plastic surgery"?
- Exilis Fat Melting New Orleans LA - Get trimmer with Exilis fat melting treatments in New Orleans
- Skin Tightening New Orleans LA - How New Orleans, LA patients can enjoy skin tightening and firming with Exilis
- Exilis Sagging Skin New Orleans - Exilis tightens sagging skin for New Orleans patients