" New technologies like Exilis can improve lax skin and make the jawline more defined and tighten loose skin after weight loss. "
- Dr. Lupo
Skin Tightening: 10 of 22
Skin Tightening: 11 of 22
Skin Tightening: 12 of 22
Skin Tightening: 13 of 22
Skin Tightening: 14 of 22
Skin Tightening: 15 of 22
Skin Tightening: 16 of 22
Skin Tightening: 17 of 22
Skin Tightening: 18 of 22
Skin Tightening: 19 of 22
Skin Tightening: 20 of 22
Skin Tightening: 21 of 22
Skin Tightening: 22 of 22
My neck is looking so much younger after this procedure that I no longer have to live in turtle necks.
Skin tightening technology has been available at the Lupo Center since 2004, and since then, we have upgraded our equipment to provide our patients with the safest and most effective technology on the market. We offer our patients two different treatments for non-surgical, non-invasive skin tightening with Exilis Elite and Ultherapy.
is a monopolar radiofrequency device that causes both shrinking of loose tissue immediately, as well as long term collagen production that lifts and tightens loose skin over time. It is very useful in many areas such as jowls, neck, eyebrows and especially the abdomen. Perfect for patients in their 40's who want to reverse early skin changes in order to postpone or prevent the need for surgery. Exilis is also a great option after liposuction to tighten any ridges or ripples. For optimal results, most patients need four to six sessions done bi-monthly.
Ultherapy, also known as Ulthera, uses ultrasound and the body's own natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin on the brow, neck and under the chin. The only FDA-cleared procedure to "lift" skin, Ulthera stimulates the deep structural support layers of the skin - including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift - without disturbing the surface of the skin. Ulthera is also FDA-cleared to improve lines and wrinkles on the décolleté by stimulating the natural formation of collagen and elastin in the skin’s foundation to gradually smooth chest wrinkles. Patients may notice a short-term "boost", but the natural process of creating new, more elastic, collagen builds over time. Results will unfold over the course of two to three months, and some patients have reported continued improvement for up to six months. Most patients only require one treatment, while others may find optimal results with additional treatments.
With Exilis and Ulthera, patients can continue with their normal activities after a 60-90 minute in-office procedure. While neither device can duplicate the results of surgery, both have proven to be an inviting alternative for patients who are looking for a less expensive, less invasive and less downtime treatment to surgery.
For additional information on Skin Tightening please read the following articles:
Exilis Body Contouring New Orleans
- Exilis body contouring treatments in New Orleans can help reshape the body
Skin Tightening with Exilis New Orleans
- Youthful looking skin with Exilis tightening treatment in New Orleans
Exilis Treatment Areas New Orleans
- Exilis treatments can help improve different areas on the body for New Orleans patients
Exilis Non Surgical Fat Reduction New Orleans
- Exilis is an effective non surgical fat reduction procedure in New Orleans
Exilis Treatment Benefits New Orleans
- The benefits of Exilis treatments for New Orleans area residents
Exilis Treatment New Orleans
- New Orleans patients give Exilis treatments for skin tightening rave reviews
Ultherapy New Orleans
- Common questions regarding Ultherapy in New Orleans
Ultherapy Treatment New Orleans
- Frequently asked questions regarding Ultherapy treatment in New Orleans
Exilis Skin Tightening New Orleans LA
- New Orleans patients ask: "How do Exilis skin tightening treatments work without plastic surgery"?
Exilis Fat Melting New Orleans LA
- Get trimmer with Exilis fat melting treatments in New Orleans
Skin Tightening New Orleans LA
- How New Orleans, LA patients can enjoy skin tightening and firming with Exilis
Exilis Sagging Skin New Orleans
- Exilis tightens sagging skin for New Orleans patients