- Patient and staff facial coverings
- Patient and staff temperature checks
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing available throughout the office
- Patients to call upon arrival from their car and wait until they are told to enter the office
- Patients are asked a series of Covid-19 related questions upon arrival
- Patients are asked to come alone unless absolutely essential to have someone with them
- Social distancing in the waiting rooms and in line at the front desk
- Reduced door touching for patients
- Hospital-grade disinfecting to the exam rooms before and after each patient
- Disinfecting highly touched surfaces throughout the office on a frequent basis
Our mission at the Lupo Center is to provide patients with innovative, effective and ethical care to make each person look and feel their personal best. To fulfill our goal, we provide state-of-the-art medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments to all patients.
Board certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology Mary P. Lupo, MD has been a leader in the field of non-surgical rejuvenation since 1983. She travels internationally to teach her innovative techniques, and her reputation brings in patients from around the country. She started the first formal residency training program for injectables and peels in 1983 at Tulane Medical School and served as past president of Women’s Dermatologic Society, clinical professor of dermatology at Tulane and a founder of Cosmetic Boot Camp. Dr. Lupo holds membership in many prestigious dermatology associations, participates in clinical trials for approval of new drugs and devices and acts as an advisor for numerous aesthetic-minded companies.