Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus
" Juvederm is the most popular dermal filler because of its softness, its versatility, and its safety. It is fabulous to revolumize the lips. "
- Dr. Lupo
The Juvederm treatment I received was fabulous! I look natural and healthy, not overdone. Everyone keeps telling me I look great and I agree.
I am happier than ever. ~ Jennifer
As an experienced cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Mary Lupo understands that one of her patients’ primary desires is to age at their own pace. The effects of time, stress, and sun damage, however, can make this difficult without a bit of assistance. We are fortunate to have such a variety of advanced dermatological treatments available today, allowing more people to regain a more youthful appearance without cosmetic surgery. At Lupo Center for Aesthetic and General Dermatology, our patients benefit from our experience and our complete arsenal of anti-aging solutions.
Juvederm is one of several dermal fillers used to reduce the signs of aging on the lower part of the face. Dr. Lupo has extensive experience treating lines and folds around the nose and mouth with this dermal filler. She is a certified trainer for the Juvederm product, and, in 2004, was chosen to be an FDA investigator for this product. Her level of expertise is beneficial to her patients, who can trust that their unique needs will be addressed with the precise solution Dr. Lupo finds most suitable.
Juvederm is a Hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in our bodies. Its purpose is to lubricate joints and our eyes, and to keep the skin supple by binding to water molecules in skin cells. As we age, Hyaluronic acid is one of several substances that decreases. This decrease leads to drier skin, progressive loss of volume, and the development of fine lines and wrinkles. Applying Hyaluronic acid in a smooth gel solution restores moisture and raises lines and folds for a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Dermal filler treatment, in general, is designed to plump areas of depression, filling creases to rejuvenate facial contours in a non-surgical manner. Dr. Mary Lupo has been treating patients for many years with dermal fillers like Juvederm, and trains her peers on successful usage of this product. Her experience leads her to begin with a thorough assessment of each patient’s unique needs. She understands that not all dermal fillers are the same, nor is one filler right for every need. In our New Orleans dermatology practice, a combination of fillers may be used on a patient to achieve the most natural, beautiful outcome that lasts for months.
Every one of us ages differently. Contact the dermatology office of Dr. Mary Lupo to receive precise, gentle care.
For additional information on Juvederm please read the following article:
Juvéderm Lip Correction New Orleans
- New Orleans area patients ask, ‘Can Juvéderm be used for Lip Correction and Augmentation”?
Juvéderm Dermal Fillers New Orleans
- New Orleans area Dermatologist discusses Juvéderm and other Dermal Fillers
Juvéderm for Fine Lines New Orleans
- New Orleans Dermatologist answers, is Juvéderm appropriate for the reduction of fine lines?
Juvéderm for Aging Skin New Orleans
- Can New Orleans area patients use Juvéderm for aging skin?
Juvéderm Filler New Orleans
- How Juvéderm filler can enhance the appearance of New Orleans residents
Juverderm Treatment New Orleans
- What New Orleans area patients can expect before and after Juvéderm injection
Juvéderm Benefits New Orleans
- Who benefits from Juvéderm injections by New Orleans area dermatologist?
Juvéderm Treatment Areas New Orleans
- New Orleans dermatologist describes the possible Juvéderm treatment areas
Juvéderm Frown Lines New Orleans
- Can Juvéderm be used for New Orleans patients to address frown lines?
Juvéderm for Lips New Orleans
- Can patients in New Orleans use Juvéderm for augmentation of the lips?
Juvéderm Treatment Results New Orleans
- What results can New Orleans patients achieve with Juvéderm regular treatments?
Juvéderm After Results New Orleans
- What results can New Orleans patients expect before, during, and after Juvéderm injections?
Juvéderm in New Orleans
- What New Orleans patients need to know before their first Juvéderm treatment?
Juvederm Fillers New Orleans
- Juvederm: What is it and who can benefit from it?
Juvederm Procedure New Orleans
- New Orleans dermatologist describes Juvéderm injection procedure
Juvederm New Orleans LA
Avoid these medications for at least two weeks prior to injections: Aspirin or Ibuprofen, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, “G” supplements (ginko, ginseng, garlic), St. John's Wort and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications like Celebrex, as they may cause thinning of the blood.
- Why might a New Orleans, LA patient consider Juvéderm injections?