Cosmetic DermatologyBringing cosmetic dermatology options to New Orleans
New Orleans and the Southern Louisiana Gulf Coast are all about variety! People come from all over the globe to experience our wide range of cuisines, architectural styles, musical diversity, and intriguing cultural traditions. Dr. Mary Lupo and her team at the Lupo Center for Aesthetic & General Dermatology understand that area residents are accustomed to having choices – including how they keep their complexions looking healthy and youthful.
The Lupo Center provides a full range of safe, FDA approved, cosmetic dermatology services including:
- Neuromodulators – You know them better as Botox and Dysport. Signals from nerves tell your facial muscles to tighten, and over time, those repeated contractions cause wrinkles on different parts of the face, particularly between the brows, around the eyes and on the forehead. Neuromodulators are proteins that interrupt those signals allowing your face to relax into younger, more refreshed contours.
- Dermal fillers – Dr. Lupo is a pioneer for combination protocols using dermal fillers like Juvéderm, Juvéderm Voluma, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Radiesse, and Sculptra. She applies just the right filler and amount in precise locations to restore volume and smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
- Chemical peels – Do you have acne, fine lines and wrinkles, or sun and age spots? This resurfacing technique removes the topmost layers of skin without heat or abrasion, to refresh and refine. Peel depth is customized to your needs.
- Sclerotherapy – A youthful complexion doesn’t stop at your chin. Spider veins and minor varicose veins can make you look years older than you feel. This time-tested outpatient treatment effectively erases unsightly leg veins with minimal downtime.
- SilkPeel Dermal Infusion – This customized treatment gently removes dull, dead surface skin cells while infusing the complexion with formulations specifically for your skin type. It’s a great option to revitalize tone and texture and to treat acne scars, pigmentation spots, and enlarged pores. While SilkPeel is mostly used on the face, it can also be used on the arms and other areas of the body.
- Laser and other innovative therapies – The Lupo Center invests in training and equipment to offer patients state-of-the-art techniques for skin tightening, body contouring, hair removal, skin resurfacing, vein and birthmark remediation, and acne.
You can rely on the expertise of the doctors and staff at the Lupo Center with one-on-one counseling to help you make beautiful skin care decisions. Are you ready to look as energized as you feel? Then it’s time to call the Lupo Center at 504-777-3047.